How to do Teletalk Balance Transfer 2021: Find out how to transfer balance Teletalk to Teletalk. If you have no idea about the balance transfer rule, you may find it right here. Now life can be more easily, as a result of Teletalk has present Balance transfer code service! This excellent rule is mentioned in the additional Teletalk Balance Transfer System below.
Teletalk Balance Transfer System 2021
To make your life a lot simpler, Teletalk introduces a new Balance Transfer service! Now you’ll be able to easily transfer your credit score to your family and friends who use Teletalk, anytime you need.
Additionally, for the primary time in Bangladesh, Teletalk Prepaid subscribers can request for balance to any Teletalk mobile number.
Check – Teletalk Balance Check
Balance Transfer Teletalk Terms & Conditions
Subscribers can avail Teletalk Balance Transfer service through the use of shortcode 124 PinAmount Reciever’s mobile number#. Details of the Teletalk Balance Transfer service is given below:
- All Prepaid customers are eligible to enjoy this balance transfer service Teletalk.
- USSD for balance Transfer service of Teletalk is *124*pin*Amount*MSISDN# (Default pin is 1234 or 12345678 ).
- Minimum BDT 10 and Most BDT 50 could be transferred in a single transaction.
- Balance transfer service is barely allowed for Teletalk prepaid to prepaid number.
- Daily most transfer limit BDT 500
- Daily most transfer times: 10 Times
- Monthly most transfer amount BDT 1000
Check – Teletalk Emergency Balance
If you Transfer your balance to your friends and family members using the Teletalk balance transfer system, make it very easy now, anytime. When you have any questions about the Teletalk balance transfer system, please tell us. We should reply to this question.