GP Emergency Balance Code | How to Get GP Emergency Balance: Grameenphone provides as much as 200 Tk. Emergency balance throughout emergency wants when your primary account balance is low. The minimum emergency balance GP is 11 Tk. for all GP subscribers. The dynamic Emergency amount will get refreshed monthly based mostly on customer usage conduct.
How to Get GP Emergency Balance
How to Get GP Emergency Balance as much as 200Tk, Some people say GP loan, GP emergency Tk, right now we share The best way how to Get Grameenphone Emergency Balance code as much as 200Tk, Primarily based on subscribers usage.
Check – GP Internet Offer
- The amount of emergency stability will likely be decided. To obtain a GP emergency balance code, please dial *121*1*3#Emergency balance is obtainable at the beginning of Tk 11 and as much as Tk 200.
GP Emergency balance code may be a beneficial service of a sim firm. In case your balance is working low, you possibly can take the emergency balance.
GP Emergency Balance Code
All GP prepaid/postpaid subscribers can get up to 100tk as advanced balance on cellular mobile balance to make use of the Gp emergency balance code.
|GP Emergency Balance Code||*121*1*3#|
|Check GP Emergency Balance||*121*1*2#|
Check – GP Minute Offer
Grameenphone Emergency Balance Terms and Condition
- GP Emergency Balance is totally free of costs for Grameenphone subscribers. No subscription payment or costs are relevant for availing of Emergency balance.
- All GP subscribers (Bondhu, Smile, Business Options Shofol, Ekota, Nishchinto, Djuice prepaid ), GPPP, VP will be capable of dynamic most 200 Taka as dynamic Grameenphone emergency balance.
- To avail of the Emergency Balance GP, subscribers must dial *121*1*3# (Free of Cost).
- subscribers can use this Emergency Balance GP amount for any voice calls and any SMS (together with SMS to ports)
No Incoming SMS, Monthly Subscription payment, and EDGE usage can be charged from the Emergency Balance.
- Purchased minutes (e.g., bundles) and different free bonuses will get precedence in usage first than Emergency Balance GP.
The dynamic Emergency amount will get refreshed monthly, primarily based on customer usage conduct. To know the eligible amount of GP, please dial *121*1010*2#.
- Roaming usage isn’t relevant in Emergency Balance GP.
- The emergency balance usage can be deducted from the amount recharged/refilled by the subscribers, and unused Emergency Balance additionally can be cleared. For partial recharge (decrease than the usage of Emergency Balance), partial quantity can be deducted from the amount borrowed. The remainder of the amount can be removed from the subsequent recharge/refilled amount per usage logic.
- The Grameenphone emergency balance amount can be used at any time.
- Subscribers can only avail of additional emergency balance after paying the due amount.
- Customers will be capable of testing the Emergency Balance amount by dialing *121*1*2# (Free of cost).
- Product tariff and Pulse can be relevant to Emergency Balance GP.
- To enjoy emergency balance, subscribers must have a sound most crucial account.
- All different tariffs, services, and Pulse will stay unchanged.
- 15% Supplementary Responsibility (SD) + 15 % VAT inclusive of SD might be relevant for all prices + 1% surcharge on base tariff.
- This offer doesn’t apply to Skitto customers.
Check – GP SMS Offer
GP emergency balance code at the moment chances are you’ll recharge money on cellular mobile. Nevertheless, there may not be all the time a Flexiload store within the vicinity. What can we do then? It’s very straightforward. In such a pressing second, you have got a Grameenphone balance check code in your aspect.