How to do Robi Balance Transfer 2022: Find out how to transfer balance Robi to Robi. If you have no idea about the balance transfer rule, you may find it right here. Now life can be more easily, as a result of Robi has present Balance transfer service! This excellent rule is mentioned in the additional Robi Balance Transfer System below.
Robi Balance Transfer System 2022
To make your life a lot simpler, Robi introduces a new Balance Transfer service! Now you’ll be able to easily transfer your credit score to your family and friends who use Robi, anytime you need.
Additionally, for the primary time in Bangladesh, Robi Prepaid subscribers can request for balance to any Robi mobile number.
Read More – Robi Balance Check
To Transfer Balance Robi:
- Now you don’t have to register for using the Robi balance transfer service. To transfer your balance, simply type the amount (For instance, 20) in a text message physique and send an SMS to 1212 018XXXXXXXX (the place 018XXXXXXXX is the Robi balance recipient’s number).
- You may be auto-registered for the Robi service after the primary transaction.
- Additionally, you will get a PIN code after a successful transfer. Please use the balance transfer PIN for future transactions. To disable the PIN, SMS off to 1210.
- To transfer balance Robi using IVR please dial 1210.
- Please dial *140*6*1# to transfer Robi’s balance.
To Request for Balance:
- You might want to have only 60 Paisa in your account to request.
- Simply sort the request balance amount (for example, 25) a text message body and send SMS to 1211 018YYYYYYYY (the place 018YYYYYYYY is the balance donor’s number).
- The donor will obtain the request as an SMS.
- Please dial *140*6*2# to request the balance.
When you Receive a Balance Request:
- To just accept the request, reply to the SMS with Y
- To discard the request, reply to the SMS with N
- To block the requestor, reply to the SMS with B
Robi Balance Transfer Charge
- BDT 2 +(VAT, SD &SC) from the sender of Robi users and
- BDT 2 + (VAT, SD & SC) from the receiver of Robi users (from the receiving balance amount).
Read More – Robi Emergency Balance
Balance Transfer Robi Terms & Conditions
- So as to use the Robi balance transfer service, your connection has to be active for at the very least 30 days.
- A prepaid subscriber can transfer the whole Tk. 500 per day however most Tk. 100 in a single transaction.
- A postpaid subscriber can transfer a total of Tk. 500 per day however most Tk. 100 in a single transaction.
- For each prepaid & postpaid subscriber, the minimum amount to transfer is Tk. 5, and the monthly most transfer balance amount is Tk. 1000.
- The transfer balance amount has to be a complete number (e.g. BDT 15.30 will not be valid).
- Supplementary Responsibility (SD) + VAT on worth inclusive of SD and conditions apply.
Read More – Robi Internet Balance Check
If you Transfer your balance to your friends and family members using the Robi balance transfer system, make it very easy now, anytime. When you have any questions about the Robi balance transfer system, please tell us. We should reply to this question.